Gillian Updates

Monday, February 21, 2005

Nothing is a coincidence

I've gotten several great notes back regaring our last post during our UCSF visit. Again, thank all of you for your very kind words.

Back to the subject at hand...

We have had a few people tell us that they believe God will do a HUGE miracle and heal Gillian. For me, this is really hard for me to think about. I would love for God to reach down and touch her right now and make this situation go away but I know that from her Creator's point of view, she is already perfect. In my prayer journal my number one prayer continues to be a HUGE miracle for Gillian. I feel somewhat selfish in praying this prayer. Sometimes I find myself thinking "Who am I to ask God who has made a perfect creation to make it more perfect?" and then I remember that it is the world is trying to stop me from praying for this precious little girl. The book of Job tells us that Satan roams trough the earth and that he is going back and forth in it. The world wants me to NOT trust in God. The world wants me to discount that Devil wants to use this situation to build a wall between me and the Lord. The world wants me to throw in the towel. The world thinks I am in denial. Then I remember that I've got to make a continual choice.

At somepoint during these struggles it hits me -- who is your best friend and why can't you pour our your soul to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home